SPT Stainless Steel Under-Counter Ice Maker, 50-Pound (IM-600US)
This undercounter ice maker produces up to 50 lbs of restaurant-quality clear ice cubes per day. Front ventilation and a height of 32.8 inches allow unit to be built-in under most counters; however unit can also be used in freestanding application. Removable bin stores up to 25 lbs of ice. Reversible stainless steel door with full-length handle.
For unit's longevity, filtered or purified water is required (reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once very other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste of odor of ice cubes.
Features and Functions
- Stainless steel door with black cabinet
- Built-in or free standing application
- Front exhaust fan
- Makes up to 50 lbs of ice daily
- Stores up to 25 lbs of ice
- Reversible door with full-length stainless steel handle
- Auto shut off when ice bin is full
- Makes crystal-clear, gourmet ice cubes
- Easy to operate computerized controls
- UL listed
- Accessories included: drain hose, water supply hose and ice scoop
- Installation by a licensed plumber required
Note: While insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. For energy saving purposes, the compressor shuts down when unit senses the storage bin is full. Stored ice may melt after sitting idle for a long period of time.
IMPORTANT: For unit's longevity, use of filtered or purified water is required (reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once every other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste and odor of ice cubes.
* Technical data and performance index is for reference only. Actual quantity of ice produced per day will vary with room and water conditions.
Power consumption: 400 watts
Power: 115V / 60Hz
Rated current: Ice making 3.0 A / Ice harvesting 3.6 A
Operating temperature: 50 to 100°F
Supplied water temperature: 41 to 90°F
Ice storage capacity: 25 lbs maximum
Ice making capacity: up to 50 lbs per day
Ice cube size (approx): 0.75 x 0.75 x 1 inch
Noise level: 50-60 dB
Refrigerant: R134a / 3.17oz
Water supply hose length: 9 feet
Drain hose length (gravity-pulled): 5 feet
Unit dimension: 14.6W x 23.6D x 32.8H inches
Box dimension: 18 x 28 x 37 inches
Net weight: 84 lbs
Shipping weight: 100 lbs
NOTE: We can only ship this item to the continental United States.